Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Quotes on change

I received this presentation yesterday in one of the many regular e-mails that I get from TBWA. There must be a whole slew of TBWA employees somewhere putting this stuff together. But this one I particularly liked, as it brings together a lot of different thoughts from a lot of different sources all about the concept of why we need to change and what that change looks like.

My personal favourite is on slide 5 - reminding us that no one really cares that much about what we have to say. Wong Doody, a pretty good agency out of Seattle, used to have a great saying on their homepage. I think it was "No one cares about your advertising." Sadly, they're not quite as bold any more, but it was nice to see them speak the unadulterated truth.



TBWA quote compilation on change
View more presentations from Mad Blog.

No comments: