Saturday, December 13, 2008

Help wanted.

I was reading a designer I respect's blog today and he mentioned that he was looking for interns and others to work for free. I decided to steal a page from his blog and post my staffing needs.

I'm looking to hire an account supervisor (or two) to come work at TBWA\Vancouver. I'm hoping to find someone with a few years of experience in an agency, that can do both on and offline work, and who has a passion for creativity and big-idea thinking. They should be able to think strategically, but also not be above getting into the details.

This person would play a major role on one of our primary accounts and would be the lead on one or two other pieces of business.

We're a pretty good shop with strong creative and a great team feel. I think that this will be a pretty good role for whomever ends up in it and a great growth opportunity for them.

If you know of anyone, have them call me. (604) 219-6826.

No comments: