Friday, October 17, 2008

Moving on...

Big news. At least, for me it is.

I've taken a job in Toronto with an ad agency called john st. This of course means that I'll be leaving Vancouver and moving east.

It's a bitter sweet change for me. I'm thrilled with the job. The agency is terrific, the people are wonderful, and the role I've taken on is challenging. But at the same time I'm sad to leave Vancouver. It's home, where my family and friends are, and where I feel most at peace in the world.

But it's all a part of the adventure.

If you're in Vancouver reading this, I'll be having beers at Chill Winston from 5:00 to 8:00 tomorrow evening. Come on by. If you're in Toronto reading this, I'll be arriving on the 28th. 




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done... Say hi to Sam for me...

Eric

Go Argos?