Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sort of evil

Here's a little something that I did to my Mac the other day:


Yes, that's right, I put Windows on a MacBook Pro. It feels sort of wrong, but it also feels so right.

All my life, since my dad brought home our first Apple II in the early '80s, we've been forced to settle. The need to run a Windows program forced most to buy an entire Windows based PC. We stuck it out, but there were moments of weakness.

Now, all I have to do is use Bootcamp to install Windows. I get to still use my Mac for 95% of my work and for the other 5% I can just do an easy transition. So simple. So brilliant. And yet another reason why I'm greatful and loyal to those Mac boys.

No comments: