Thursday, April 3, 2008

The world of bloggers

Just a few random words, since I haven't posted in a bit.

I love reading peoples blogs. So many people out there have fascinating things to say. I'm feeling somewhat concerned that perhaps I don't have as many fascinating things to say as they do.

I read a guy like Russell Davies' blog, and I'm blown away by the thinking that he does day to day. And all the things he goes and does after work that he can write about. Who is this guy? How does he seem to have so much spare time to go and attend conferences and seminars?

And, while I'm on about it, why can't there be all sorts of funky thinking seminars like he goes to in Vancouver. I think I know the answer to that question, but I don't like it. I want to live here, but I want the benefits of the fabulous things that happen in places like London and NY.


1 comment:

RN said...

I think it's really about noticing, enjoying and thinking about the small things. I think people like Russell just look at everything that we all see in a slightly different way. Make sure you always carry a camera - it will change things. Twitter and then turn interesting twitters into posts. As these thoughts come from someone without a log you should probably ignore them entirely.